Complaint Review: EZBRITESMILES.COM - Internet

• EZBRITESMILES.COM
    www.exbritesmiles.com
    Internet
    United States of America

EZBRITESMILES.COM I had a fraudulent charge appear on my credit card; never been to their website; or signed up for their products, Internet

I went online to check my credit card account for a purchase I  had made the previous day.

And I see another purchase pending for 2 days prior from ezbritesmiles.com.

I had never been to their website or ordered any of their products. I have no idea where they got my information from.  Especially my credit card account.

There is no usual contact number on the charge so I have no way of contacting this company.

I had to report this charge as fraudulent; and everyone knows what that can entail.

Now waiting to hear from my credit card company regarding their follow-up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2009 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ezbritesmilescom/internet/ezbritesmilescom-i-had-a-fraudulent-charge-appear-on-my-credit-card-never-been-to-their-502812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content