X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Festival Latino de Canto - FESTICANTO - Chicago, Illinois

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Entertainment Agent — Chicago Internet United States of America
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Festival Latino de Canto - FESTICANTO 409 W. Huron St Suite 501, Chicago,, Illinois United States of America

Festival Latino de Canto - FESTICANTO Victor Soberanis & Rom Deceitful practice, Scam, Misleading tactics, Internet fraud, Dreadful production of videos, rip-off Chicago,, Illinois

*General Comment: Bailey Petterson-Hana-Yana-Diana-Iana

*General Comment: Protect our elders from scammers

*General Comment: Diana-Hana-Yana-Iana-Bailey Peterson----Protect our elders from scammers

*General Comment: ONLY CASH $$$$ ??? - SCAM

*General Comment: Estafas-Fraudes-----Scams-Frauds - Real Estate

*General Comment: Se va a investigar porque la amante-Bienes y Raíces de Victor Soberanis aparece relacionada en esta informacion-It will be investigated because the lover-Real Estate of Victor Soberanis appears related in this information

*General Comment: 12/01/2014 Victor M Sobernis Supermercado Fiesta Mexicana Inc.190 N Barrington Rd Streamwood, IL 60107

*General Comment: Fraudes de Victor M Soberanis, otra de sus ex-empleadas que Victor le robo Dinero? Giovanna?

*General Comment: LO QUE DICE LA AMANTE DE VICTOR M SOBERANIS, que es lo que decearian que fuera asi para no pagar la ESTAFA que cometio Victor M Soberanis

*General Comment: Deslindo de esta informacion y de este mansaje a Iana Gorceac

*General Comment: Iana Gorceac

*General Comment: Victor Soberanis y Iana Gorceac no solo han usado a mucha gente hispana como veo en el mensaje de "Festicanto" para enriquecerse, pero tambien a mi familia

*Consumer Suggestion: If I agree - Si estoy de acuerdo

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

"The Freedom of speech Right, as stated in the 1st and 14th Amendments to the Constitution of the United States, is to express information, ideas, and opinions free of government restrictions based on content, a restriction is legitimate only if the speech in question poses a "clear and present danger" i.e., a risk or threat to safety or to other public interests that is serious and imminent."

As an agent, producer and former owner of an entertainment business, I had the opportunity to provide a free seminar to talent of different levels and trades. This seminar was to make people aware of certain types of scams that con artist use under the names of "modeling agencies, entertainment production company and/or scout talents"

Unfortunately, for the untrained eye, some of these so called "companies" have their act very well organized and can pass across as very reputable businesses.

I have taken a personal interest in this company FESTICANTO and after a few phone calls and a bit of investigation these are my conclusions:

Under a fictitious named, I called the company to the 888 number in their website and I asked to speak directly with the producer or the person in charge of this event. The receptionist (Yana) was very reluctant and hesitant to allow me to speak to the producer (Victor Soberanis), she insisted that in order to get to him, I needed to speak with her first. I told her I didn't like her attitude and requested to speak with someone else.

I was transfer to a person named Rom, whom was rude and incredibly defensive against all my LEGITIMATE questions. I stated that I wanted to participate but first I needed to hear some answers to the questions posted online about the company and he hung up on me.

I assumed that there is something this company is hiding because there was no need to threat me and say: "I know how you are and you are going to pay for this mother-......er"

It took me just a few minutes to get the answers I was looking for and I invite anyone who has participated or wishes to participate to do the following:

1- Unfortunately, the Hispanic Community doesn't make use of the internet as a daily tool to "function" in life as most people do. So, please "pass the word" if you know of someone how might be interested in this event, let them know.

2- If you have participated in this event: DEMAND ANSWERS, do not be afraid to request information to the following questions:

(a) Hows is FESTICANTO going to obtain $100,000 in prizes 9 months prior to the main event?

(b) Why FESTICANTO does not make public in their website the locations where this event is going to take place in the upcoming cities?

(c) Where in their website are the RULES AND POLICIES of participation? Do they expect you to register in an event that has not established any rules or will they tell the participants the day of the event?

(d) What proven production experience do the so called producers have? (i.e. what other events this company has done)

(e) Is there any legal actions of any kind pending against Festicanto c/o owners, associates, producers, and/or staff?

3- Where to Complain If you've think you've been scammed by a bogus model or talent scout, contact your local consumer protection agency, state Attorney General, or Better Business Bureau.

They're in your local directory assistance. The FTC works for the consumer to prevent fraudulent, deceptive, and unfair business practices in the marketplace and to provide information to help consumers spot, stop, and avoid them. To file a complaint or to get free information on consumer issues, visit ftc.gov or call toll-free, 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357); TTY: 1-866-653-4261.

The FTC enters consumer complaints into the Consumer Sentinel Network, a secure online database and investigative tool used by hundreds of civil and criminal law enforcement agencies in the U.S. and abroad

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2010 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/festival-latino-de-canto-festicanto/chicago-illinois-60610/festival-latino-de-canto-festicanto-victor-soberanis-rom-deceitful-practice-scam-mis-563121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author

#13 General Comment

#12 General Comment

Protect our elders from scammers

#11 General Comment

Diana-Hana-Yana-Iana-Bailey Peterson----Protect our elders from scammers

Protect our elders from scammers

Estafas-Fraudes Bienes Raices

Translation: Real Estate Scams-Frauds

#8 General Comment

POSTED: Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Se va a investigar porque la amante-Bienes y Raices de Victor Soberanis aparece relacionada en esta informacion-It will be investigated WHY his LOVER-Real Estate of Victor M Soberanis appears related.

#7 General Comment

POSTED: Thursday, September 24, 2020

#6 General Comment

POSTED: Tuesday, September 08, 2020

#5 General Comment

Translation: WHAT THE LOVER OF VICTOR M SOBERANIS SAYS, which is what they would wish it to be so not to pay the SCAM that Victor M Soberanis committed

POSTED: Saturday, August 01, 2020

Lo que dice la amante de Victor Soberanis en el correo electronico que me mando:

Translation: What Victor Soberanis's mistress says in the email she sent me:

"Now about the money Victor owes your mother. This is between him and  your mother. Even if it might be hard for you to believe it, he cares about her because she was always was a wonderful person to him. He did have a great relationship with both your mother and your late father and even after he and (EX) got divorced, your mother never demanded more than he can give and they ALREADY HAD an agreement that pay as he can. Your mother knows what kind of person is Victor and if he would have the money, he would have paid her a long time"

LO QUE VICTOR SOBERANIS APROVECHO QUE NO HAY UN ACUERDO ESCRITO Y SI HAY DASELO A MI MAMA  (YO SI TENGO MUY BUENAS EVIDENCIAS)

Lo que yo digo y que mi mama me dijo y que nunca hay un acuerdo entre mi papa y mi mama, hay testigos que el Victor M Soberanis aprovecho  para ni siquiera darle un dolar a mi papa para que se comprara un pan para comer -  cuantos anos pasaron y mi papa y mi mama no tuvieron una casa , la que tenian la perdieron por la hipoteca que puso mi papa para prestarle el dinero a Victor M Soberanis, y  el Victor vendio el restauran y que siempre dice que no tiene dinero, tengo las evidencias que por supuesto no las voy a poner aqui, y que tal la LUNA DE MIEL en CANCUN, y segun no tiene dinero pero si para ir de luna de miel Victor Soberanis con su amante mientras que el estaba casado, (y mis padres sin casa de retiro, su futuro y con credito danado) pero encontre que las personas que ESTAFARON en el 2010 sabian que los dos  estaban casados y los dos le estaban haciendo infieles a sus repestivas esposo y esposa. HONESTIDAD? ella me dice que espera que yo sea honesta? Y que tal las multiples fiestas que el organiza y que el paga y que dice que no tiene dinero, la mejor excusa "NO TENGO DINERO PARA PAGAR"  Este senor esconde el dinero bajo el colchon para no pagar al gobierno? Y a cuanta gente le debe este ano a parte de mi familia? La Chi... -El Sr Fer.... a su propio H.jo,  a otro miembro de mi familia y a no se cuantos mas.  VICTOR M SOBERANIS ME BLOQUEASTE EL TELEFONO PARA QUE YA NO TE COBRE POR MIS PADRES Y HERMANOS QUE ESTAFASTE , pero se te olvida que hay otros medios para cobrar lo que le robaste a mi familia, y si hay un acuerdo entre tu y mi mama, mandaselo a mi mama porque ella dice que tu nunca te le acercaste ni para darle un dolar, si yo no te hablo en el 2014 y que por cierto trate de ser amable para sacarte la verdad de lo que le robaste a mi familia, gracias por bloquear mi telefono, talvez este va ser el medio de comunicacion para cobrarte la ESTAFA TAN GRANDE que le hiciste a mi familia, siento mucho por las personas que estafaste en el 2010 que seguro que no tenian papeles o eran legales para estar en USA para reportar todas las multiples estafas, y que hay mucho pero muchos testigos que saben de eso. Y Espero que no les hayas bloqueado sus telefonos para no pagarles a esas otras personas que tambien les debes.    Lo que no entiendo es porque Homeland Security no tiene toda la informacion que las personas pusieron de ESTAFAS en Ripoffreport en el 2010 o la policia.

Lo que si mucha gente esta interezada en saber es: Victor M Soberanis le pidio dinero prestado a los padres de su amante tambien? No lo creo, ya no estuvieran juntos.

Que Victor Soberanis tenia y tiene una bonita relacion??? con mis padres, ya se le olvido a Victor Soberanis que despues que estafo a mis padres no se les acerco para pedir disculpas y darles dinero aunque sea para rentar un departamento, mis padres hasta la fecha han andado de casa en casa,  pero lo que si tenia Victor Soberanis era para comprar departamentos, pondria las evidencias aqui pero es para otra agencia, tenia dinero para tomarse vacaciones con su amante, claro la tenia que deslumbrar con el dinero que roba y que escondio y esconde, ah y su ex me dijo que sabe de mucho de los fraudes que el ha cometido, lo bueno que hay muchos testigos.

Gracias nuevamente por bloquear mi telefono Victor M Soberanis, solo asi estoy tomando mas en serio cartas en el asunto, y Victor Soberanis dile a tu amante que no se haga ilusiones de que la estafa hacia mi familia es entre tu y mi mama, es entre toda la familia, mi mama dice que esta loca tu amante porque nunca y no existe un acuerdo entre tu y ella, si no porque no le hablas? o porque nunca le hablaste a mi papa? VICTOR M SOBERANIS y sus amante son unos mentiroso, espero que se sigan sumando mas personas para reportar a Victor M Soberanis, pero a la policia primero.

Translation:

WHAT VICTOR SOBERANIS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THERE IS NO WRITTEN AGREEMENT AND IF THERE IS GIVING IT TO MY MOTHER (I DO HAVE VERY GOOD EVIDENCE)

What I say and that my mother told me and that there is never an agreement between my father and my mother, there are witnesses that Victor M Soberanis took advantage of to not even give a dollar to my father to buy him a bread to eat - how many Years passed and my father and my mother did not have a house, the one they had lost it because of the mortgage that my father put to lend money to Victor M. Soberanis, and the Victor sold the restaurant and he always says that he has no money.

I have the evidences that of course I will not put here, and how about the HONEYMOON in CANCUN, and according to he does not have money but if to go on a honeymoon Victor Soberanis with his lover while he was married, (and my parents no retirement home, his future, and bad credit) but I found that the people who SCAMED in 2010 knew that they were both married and both were cheating on their rude husband and wife. HONESTY? Does she tell me that she expects me to be honest?

And how about the multiple parties that he organizes and that he pays and that he says that he has no money, the best excuse "I HAVE NO MONEY TO PAY" This man hides money under the mattress to avoid paying the government? And how many people do you owe this year to part of my family? La Chi ... -Mr. Fer ... his own H.jo, another member of my family and I don't know how many more. VICTOR M SOBERANIS YOU BLOCKED MY PHONE SO I WILL NOT CHARGE YOU FOR MY PARENTS AND BROTHERS YOU SCAMMED, but you forget that there are other ways to collect what you stole from my family, and if there is an agreement between you and my mom,

Send it to my mom because she says that you never approached her or to give her a dollar, if I did not speak to you in 2014 and by the way try to be kind to get the truth out of what you stole from my family, thanks for block my phone, maybe this will be the means of communication to charge you the BIG SCAM that you did to my family, I feel very sorry for the people you scammed in 2010 that surely did not have papers or were legal to be in the USA to report all the multiple scams, and that there are many but many witnesses who know about it. And I hope you have not blocked their phones so as not to pay those other people that you also owe them. What I do not understand is that Homeland Security does not have all the information that people put on SCAMS in Ripoffreport in 2010 or the police.

What if many people are interested in knowing is: Victor M Soberanis borrowed money from his lover's parents too? I don't think so, they weren't together anymore.

That Victor Soberanis had and has a nice relationship ??? With my parents, Victor Soberanis has already forgotten that after he cheated my parents did not approach them to apologize and give them money even if it is to rent an apartment, my parents to date have walked from house to house, but what if he had Victor Soberanis it was to buy apartments, he would put the evidence here but it is for another agency, he had money to take a vacation with his lover, of course he had to dazzle with the money he steals and that he hid and hides, oh and his ex told me who knows a lot about the fraud he has committed, how good there are many witnesses.

Thanks again for blocking my phone Victor M Soberanis, only in this way I am taking letters more seriously in the matter, and Victor Soberanis tell your lover not to be under any illusion that the swindle towards my family is between you and my mother, it is between All the family, my mother says that your lover is crazy because never and there is no agreement between you and her, if not because you do not speak to her? Or why you never spoke to my dad? VICTOR M SOBERANIS and his lovers are a liar, I hope that more people continue to join to report to Victor M Soberanis, but to the police first.

#4 General Comment

Deslindo de esta informacion y de este mansaje a Iana Gorceac

I release this information and this message to Iana Gorceac

POSTED: Thursday, May 21, 2020

El dia de hoy voy a llamar a Victor Soberanis para poder llegar a un acuerdo sin un JAJAJA que puede interpretarse como una burla

I release this information and this message to Iana Gorceac

#3 General Comment

Iana Gorceac

POSTED: Thursday, May 21, 2020

Deslindo a Iana Gorceac de este mensaje, el unico que el dia de hoy voy a llamarlo espero que podamos llegar a un acuerdo es a Victor Soberanis, espero que no haya un JAJAJA.

Translation:

I release Iana Gorceac from this message, the only one that today I am going to call him I hope we can reach an agreement is Victor Soberanis, I hope there is not a HAHAHA.

#2 General Comment

POSTED: Friday, May 15, 2020

Victor Soberanis y Iana Gorceac no solo han usado a mucha gente hispana como veo en el mensaje abajo  - me sumo a que estas dos personas son un fraude , viven del dinero de mucha gente hispana-Victor Soberanis Y Iana Gorceac la russa-these two people commit fraud not only the web attach, many Hispanic people but also my family , why this guy open and closes businesse very often?thanks to the money they stole from my family and I see at the Festicanto scam business , I'm agree too with how many people need to report fraud from that people, not sure, hope she is not taking the money to deposit it in her country -IRS check this people   https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/festival-latino-de-canto-festicanto/chicago-illinois-60610/festival-latino-de-canto-festicanto-victor-soberanis-rom-deceitful-practice-scam-mis-563121?fbclid=IwAR3SsXJjep9tQRGhu4OlV8gCO9rWt1P8QMLp1-B7Bq4MCf7REsihIyDj_dw

#1 Consumer Suggestion

If I agree - Si estoy de acuerdo

AUTHOR: JusticeforHispanics - (United States of America)

POSTED: Monday, February 22, 2010
I agree totally, seems to me that this contest is a swindle, is a sacadera of money. Separate in the event that I am realised here in Houston, one of the judges is the teacher of several offerers of which described here and that same one said when being finished the event to it. Several people who were present if they were bothered because there had been preference or favoritism, but independent of that seems to me that if is a swindle.

Estoy totalmente de acuerdo, me parece que este concurso es una estafa, es una sacadera de dinero.

Aparte en el evento que se realizo aqui en houston, uno de los jueces es la maestra de varios concursantes de los que calificaron aqui y eso mismo lo dijeron al terminarse el evento. Varias personas que estaban presente si se molestaron por el hecho de que hubiera habido preferencia o favoritismo, pero independientemente de eso me parece que si es una estafa.

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair