Complaint Review: fldreamholiday.com - Internet

• Reported By: username — Coney Hill Nationwide United Kingdom
  • fldreamholiday.com

Internet
    United States of America

fldreamholiday.com preferred guest resorts took far more money than they said they would and then tried to take another three payments unauthorised the next day,which luckily were declined, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We are here to offer you immediate assistance, if desired

seemed like a good deal,and agreed an initial payment,which I regretted but felt under duress. When I looked at my bank statement online they had taken three payments which were totalling more than I had agreed to!... 320!

when I complained to my bank, I was told  that they had also tried to take a further three payments totalling over 600 the very next day,but luckily I did not have the funds for that,so it was declined thank God!

My bank have flagged the company as fraudulent! AVOID THESE PEOPLE if you have had the same thing happen tell your bank immediately.....and get a replacement card!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2012 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fldreamholidaycom/internet/fldreamholidaycom-preferred-guest-resorts-took-far-more-money-than-they-said-they-would-a-941595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

We are here to offer you immediate assistance, if desired

AUTHOR: PGR Corporate Office - ()

I would like to begin by apologizing to you for what has occurred here. I can assure you that this is an isolated case, and it is in no way indicative of the way in which we conduct business on a daily basis here at Preferred Guest Resorts.

We are terribly saddened to hear about what has occurred, as it directly involves our company. I would like to offer our direct assistace in regards to addressing this matter, if assistance is still required. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at your earliest convenience so that we may reach a full and immediate resolution in regards to the matter.

I appreciate your cooperation, and I again apologize to you on behalf of Preferred Guest Resorts for the obvious inconvenience.

Kenneth Branch (Manager)

kbranch@preferredguestgroup.com

((PGR)) Quality Assurance Department

888-261-8543 (EX.335) or 407-215-2099 (EX.22335)