X  |  CLOSE

• Florida Assumed Name Services
    1700 North Monroe Street, #11-209
    Tallahassee, Florida
    United States

Florida Assumed Name Services Sent me a letter stating that my Fictitious Name for my business is up for renewal for $125.00. Tallahassee Florida

I received this official Fictitious Name Instruction Form to be sent back to them with $125.00.  It looked very official but i was suspicious because of the demand of $125.00.  I looked up my original documents from Florida and it said i was not up for renewal until 12/31/2018 and the charge was to be $50.00.

In rereading their form it clearly states that the FLORIDA ASSUMED NAME SERVICE is not a Government Agency and does not have a contrat with any govvernment agency to provide this service.

I also found information on line that states that Florida knows of this scam but can't close it down. BEWARE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2017 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/florida-assumed-name-services/tallahassee-florida-32303/florida-assumed-name-services-sent-me-a-letter-stating-that-my-fictitious-name-for-my-bus-1419914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content