Complaint Review: Floyd Sewing - Singapore Singapore

13 Raffles Place
    Singapore, Singapore
    Singapore

Floyd Sewing Non delivery of paid for merchandise Singapore Singapore

WWW.Floydsewing.com is an online sewing machine outlet based in Singapore. They specialize in Bernina sewing machines and other high end models. I purchased a limited edition Bernina Sewing machine from their website. For overseas payment they insisted on bank transfer. They confirmed receipt of my payment for the sewing machine. After proof of payment was provided the company stopped responding to my requests for updates on my order. It has now been over a month and I have not received my order after multiple emails requesting updates. I have no choice but to pursue recourse via sites that report fraud such as this one as well as BBB and the Commercial Affairs Department in Singapore.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2018 11:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/floyd-sewing/singapore-singapore-048616/floyd-sewing-non-delivery-of-paid-for-merchandise-singapore-singapore-1451338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content