Complaint Review: Foggy windows pro, Mark Hernandez - Texas

• Reported By: Epson — Aledo United States
  • Foggy windows pro, Mark Hernandez

, Texas
    United States

Foggy windows pro, Mark Hernandez Installed windows, one window was measured wrong, Mark called once and said a replacement has been ordered and he would contact me next week (two months ago. Never heard back, called cell phone, never called me back. I paid for a window I never received. Texas

*Author of original report: foggy windows

*Author of original report: Everything is OK now, Mark Hernadez made good on his work and I am now satisfied.

They installed windows (Glass, no frames) and screens. One window (in the garage was measured wrong and they were supposed to order another one and install ) waited two weeks and finally called, Mark Hernandez. Mark said they had ordered it and he would call me the following week to set up installation. Never heard back and now he does not return my calls. Works with a subcontractor named Mesquite glass. No number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2018 12:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/foggy-windows-pro-mark-hernandez/texas/foggy-windows-pro-mark-hernandez-installed-windows-one-window-was-measured-wrong-mark-1443309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

foggy windows

AUTHOR: marcus - (United States)

I will now recommend Foggy Windows. The windows they installed look good and I have had no problems with them.

AUTHOR: marcus - (United States)

Mark Hernandez (foggy Windows) finally called and explained why we had a communication problem. He fnished the garage window and everything is ok now. The job is complete and done satisfactorly.