Complaint Review: FREE SPIRIT MEMBERSHIP SERVICES - Miramar Florida

• FREE SPIRIT MEMBERSHIP SERVICES
    2800 Executive Way
    Miramar, Florida
    United States

FREE SPIRIT MEMBERSHIP SERVICES Spirit Airlines Charge me for nothing in return 69 Miramar Florida

I used this airline 2 years ago, they offer a discount in luggage if I paid 9 usd, but they do not tell you that they will charge every year $69.95. Companies should not be allowed to charge this kind of fees. They are so fraudulent that they do not have a phone to call to solve this. I will not use this airline ever again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2018 07:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/free-spirit-membership-services/miramar-florida-33025/free-spirit-membership-services-spirit-airlines-charge-me-for-nothing-in-return-69-mirama-1443297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content