Complaint Review: FX Supplements.com, Acai Berry Maxx - Internet

• Reported By: George West Texas
  • FX Supplements.com, Acai Berry Maxx
    fxsupplements.com
    Internet

FX Supplements.com, Acai Berry Maxx This is a scam, they take money but do not deliver the goods! Internet

I was charged full price for the Acai Berry Maxx and have not received the product.

I tried to call the 800 number on my original order (800-993-4216) and find that this is not a working number. I called the 888 number that was given when they automatically charged my account (888-549-2111), message was the mailbox is full and you can not leave a message.

I believe this to be a scam, buyer beware!

Cynthia
George West, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2008 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fx-supplementscom-acai-berry-maxx/internet/fx-supplementscom-acai-berry-maxx-this-is-a-scam-they-take-money-but-do-not-deliver-the-399951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content