Complaint Review: FXSupplements.com Acai Berry Maxx - Internet

• Reported By: Luzerne Iowa
  • FXSupplements.com Acai Berry Maxx
    www.fxsupplements.com
    Internet

FXSupplements.com Acai Berry Maxx Charged me for a product that I did not order/receive. internet, Texas

I ordered the free Acai Berry Maxx for the $5.95 shipping fee. I received it 2 weeks later. Then a charge for $79.50 was placed on my credit card from fxsupplements.com and I had not ordered/received anything further from this company. When trying to access the e-mail service site on the web, I got a message that says the site has been closed. How do I get reimbursed and stop this company from further charges?

Sue
Luzerne, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2008 08:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fxsupplementscom-acai-berry-maxx/internet/fxsupplementscom-acai-berry-maxx-charged-me-for-a-product-that-i-did-not-orderreceive-i-403570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content