Report: #1338362

Complaint Review: GLD*SVCGS.COM

  • Submitted: Tue, November 15, 2016
  • Updated: Tue, November 15, 2016
  • Reported By: Robert — Hollister California USA


GLD*SVCGS.COM Took funds out from my us money card with no purchases made really upset me money was for my son and came to find out my balance was 0.00 my son was sad now tell me how can I get my money returned thank you Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Call 855-421-9615 and get your money

Show customers why they should trust your business over your competitors...

Is this
Ripoff Report
About you?
Ripoff Report
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
commitment to
customer satisfaction
Click here now..

  me and the good friend went to McDonald's to get something to eat which is 10 88 left me with 3226 and in the morning when I needed to take my son and he needed money it had a balance of $0 I became very irate because something like this should not happen when I have not purchased anything online at all so now fo this report because I want my money back or reimbursed so I'm not very happy they took out my usmoneycardcom I did not have no bank account this is why I grabbed the u.s. money card so they wouldn't take out money but then turns out to be there taking out money anyways so just tell me what's wrong with this picture

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2016 08:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Search for additional reports

If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:

Report & Rebuttal
Respond to this report!
Also a victim?
Repair Your Reputation!

Updates & Rebuttals


#1 Consumer Suggestion

Call 855-421-9615 and get your money

AUTHOR: Beetee - (USA)

Call 855-421-9615 . Jus saying you want money back probably will not work as well as asking for your money back. I got my money back from them and yu can too. So I suggest you call

Respond to this report!
Ripoff Report Recommends
ZipBooks Accounting Software

Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.