Complaint Review: Glencara Irish Jewelery - Galway

• Glencara Irish Jewelery

, Galway
    Ireland

Glencara Irish Jewelery They took my money but did not send my ring Galway

"I ordered a rose gold Claddagh ring on April 12, 2018. The money was deducted out of my account the same day that the order was submitted... $79.00. As of today, May 27th 2018 I have not received the ring yet. I did contact Glencara via email several times and all I get are excuses (held up in Quality Control, product was sold out and waiting for the jeweler to hand-make one specifically for me, will be shipped tomorrow-- ect...) Sadly, I know that I will NEVER SEE THIS RING THAT I PAID FOR!! The reviews on their website are obviously fake since there is absolutely NO way what-so-ever to leave a review. Boy, I sure wish that I could. Their website is a facade for their criminal activity....ROBBERY!!! My son-in-law is a NY State lawyer with a reputable law firm and has taken on the task of putting this Valley Cottage, New York company out of business for good!! Ireland!?!? What a disgrace to us real Irish folks who have gotten ripped off by this HORRIBLE company!! Last week, I was emailed a fake tracking number from Stamps.com. The status still says "awaiting item" in Valley Cottage New York. Please do not deal with this fake company. SHAME ON YOU GLENCARA!!!!!"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2018 07:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/glencara-irish-jewelery/galway/glencara-irish-jewelery-they-took-my-money-but-did-not-send-my-ring-galway-1444891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content