X  |  CLOSE

• GORDON - THOMAS AND ASSOCIATES
    1121 s. military trail
    deerfield beach, florida
    United States

GORDON - THOMAS AND ASSOCIATES this collections company has had my money, cashed, since may 2018. today is nov 2018 deerfield beach florida

I used this company to collect roughly $1538.51 dollars from a former client back in end of May 2018.   Gordon has had my former clients check cashed since may 2018 and have refused to mail me my check.   At first I was told it would be 90 days before i receive the money.

90 days came to and end,  I contacted the company and recieved and email stated my money has been spent.  Yes,  you read that right,  they emailed me a formal letter stating they "spent MY MONEY".

They will not answer phone, email or fax after the email/letter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2018 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gordon-thomas-and-associates/deerfield-beach-florida-33442/gordon-thomas-and-associates-this-collections-company-has-had-my-money-cashed-since-1466997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content