Complaint Review: Greenmasters of Central Florida - Sanford Florida

• Greenmasters of Central Florida
    2021 Jones Ave
    Sanford, Florida
    United States

Greenmasters of Central Florida Took $1000 and performed sub-par work. Sanford Florida

Provided Reggie Williams $1000 deposit for landscaping work. His fake company, took out some dead grass and mulch over a three month time. This was approximately 1500 sq ft. Told me over and over during those three months that he was unable to get any sod. Additionally, I heard about his high blood pressure, someone getting hurt and most recently a crashed vehicle. Was waiting for him to tell me the dog ate his homework. In any case, if you want sub-par work, someone who steals money and constantly tells lies. This is the company for me. Will never ever do business with this man again...EVER! PS: I called three places who had sod. Went and looked at the sod. Made a purchase and laid it myself!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2018 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/greenmasters-of-central-florida/sanford-florida-32771/greenmasters-of-central-florida-took-1000-and-performed-sub-par-work-sanford-florida-1451310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content