Complaint Review: Greyskull Seeds - Kehei Hawaii

• Reported By: Maui Grower — Kehei United States
  • Greyskull Seeds

Kehei, Hawaii
    United States

Greyskull Seeds Greyskull the Grower Greyskull hustled me into buying his shwag hybrid seeds Kehei Hawaii

Greyskull hustled me into buying his shwag hybrid seeds after the Aloha Cup on Maui. Everyone there said his gear was fire! I should have thrown this s**t in the fire. Seeds produced puny scrag plants that died when put outside. This fake dready is a rip off more interested in selling cheap mainland weed than breeding good strains for patients to grow. Never again! Take my advice if someone hustles you into taking a pack of these b***h made seeds do what I should have done in the 1st place, flush that s**t down the toilet!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2018 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/greyskull-seeds/kehei-hawaii/greyskull-seeds-greyskull-the-grower-greyskull-hustled-me-into-buying-his-shwag-hybrid-se-1450929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content