Complaint Review: hillcrest publishing - Nationwide

• Reported By: ceasar nickson — yuba city California USA
  • hillcrest publishing

Nationwide
    USA

hillcrest publishing xulon press paid $400 twice To have my script on amazon only to get RIP OFF! by This Company! Nationwide

I Self Published My Book Through Hillcrest Media aka xulon press, I sent them a perfect script to put on Ebooks, hillcrest media put my ebook on amazon all messed up, then they will blame me! They want more money to fix your script that they mess up!$400! Can't Believe how they are allowed to treat customers this way! always charging you for there mistakes! most new author i'm sure now get this run around, Hillcrest Media is the worst! That goes for xulon press too!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2017 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hillcrest-publishing/nationwide/hillcrest-publishing-xulon-press-paid-400-twice-to-have-my-script-on-amazon-only-to-get-1374868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content