Complaint Review: Hydra Funds - Internet

15503 Ventura Blvd, Suite 300, Encino, CA 91436
    Internet
    United States of America

Hydra Funds Money put in my account without permission, Internet

Three or four months ago, I applied for an online loan that I received and am currently paying off.  I guess they sold my information to some other companies.  Over the weekend, Hydra Funds deposited $300 in my checking account that I never asked for and never authorized.  Their scam is to deposit the money and then want the interest paid.  Of course, the interest is exorbitant.  This is the second time this has happened in the last week.  The first company was One Click Cash Credit.  They put $400 in my account without permission.  I guess I'm going to have to change bank accounts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hydra-funds/internet/hydra-funds-money-put-in-my-account-without-permission-internet-958226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content