X  |  CLOSE

• Impact Maintenance LLC
    7760 E State Route 69 suite c5
    Prescott Valley, Arizona
    United States

Impact Maintenance LLC Mike Kuenzi Began job, worked for four hours. Asked for more money, then disappeared and will not return calls. Prescott Valley Arizona

*General Comment: Collections Guy

Mike Kuenzi offered me what I thought was a reasonable price for some handyman work. I gave him some money upfront (big mistake). He returned with a helper to do the job, they each put in four hours of work and only partially completed the job. He then asked for more money, and I gave him some more because everything was going well and looking good (big mistake).

Mike then disappeared and left the job unfinished and stopped returning my phone calls. I have not seen him in over a month. I consider Mike a thief and a crook. Do not do business with this person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2018 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/impact-maintenance-llc/prescott-valley-arizona-86314/impact-maintenance-llc-mike-kuenzi-began-job-worked-for-four-hours-asked-for-more-money-1460238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Collections Guy

AUTHOR: Joe - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, September 11, 2018

I am very familiar with your industry, and know what you are up against when collecting and the best possible strategies to collect your money. My Company specializes in getting money collected from companies that don't pay within 5 days, please call me for my "No Collection, No charge" rate at 972-663-8593