Complaint Review: James Booth,

• Updated: Wed, March 07, 2018
  • Reported By: Rebecca — Gainesvllle Florida United States
  • James Booth,

United Kingdom

I am Rebecca Burns. I live in Gainesville, FL. I created the domain in 1996 for my graphic design company, ComQuest Designs (C=Com; Q=Quest; D=Designs). i have had a web site up ever since and have always paid for my domain renewal.

On December 27, 2018 I was checking on my domains and noticed Network Solutions was transferring from me to a unknown party.

I called Network Solutions immediately to ask what was going on / to report it and they put a legal lock on it. Seems a person (unknown to me) sold my domain (worth $150k or more) on the platform to James Booth, aka Namespro, a domain reseller several weeks prior to me catching this activity. I called and they stated the buyer paid 19k for my domain. The seller was in California. I was told by Legal Lock, and Network Solutions NOT to contact the buyer, that their legal team(s) were investigating and would handle it.

HA! Joke!

Since December I have spent countless hours migrating my web sites to a new hosting company to secure them, as the breach of security started there. I have spent thousands of dollars on new services to protect my domain!

A person hacked into my web mail and created a forwarding email. I have screen shots of this! Once if found this in my account, immediately took screen shots, deleted the mail forward, reported it to and their new owner Endurance Group International.

Network Solutions PROMISED my domain would not be transferred as I reported the hack, the fraud.

However, today (3/7/18) I found out because I was following up with a phone call to Network Solutions, as I had been emailing requests for status but never heard back from them, that their Director of Investigation, Tom Lam at, in Nova Scotia had concluded his "investigation" into my complaint and found no reason to stop the transfer. WHAT? He never reached out to speak to me. What did his “investigation” entail? Nothing with me, that’s for sure!

SO my is now transferred as of today to a person who purchased stolen personal property so that he can resell it and make a huge profit.

I never authorized this transaction. I never signed any paperwork. I never spoke to anyone with my voice at my phone number allowing this!

HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN? my domain was my retirement fund! I had it listed for sale through for $150K! I don’t have a lot of money! James Booth apparently does though! He boasts about it on his web site. Rags to riches. Well he stole my money!

I had offers on it constantly and refused as high as 80K for it. WHY would i sell it to james booth, a reseller for 26K, as he claims, or 19K as claims. I don't know what it sold for. I didn't get a penny.

Now my web site is gone! My pointer will to my site: but I have never advertised this domain and I don’t have an email created for it. It all centered around

How can this happen? is righfully my domain and I will work to get it back and push through whatever I have to for retribution. I have been crying all day, to the point that I now have given myself black eyes. I am in essence out of business. My emails and are going where????? How will my years and years of customers now reach me? I’ve been in business since before the web! 1990! What about all of my years of branding and printed materials? Google Analytics? PPC? All of my marketing monies...for what? So a thief could steal my domain, and a reseller buyer could steal my domain.

Is this really happening to me and all my years of hard work? This is not right!

I have worked so hard and was promised this would not happen. But it has. And now I will embark on a legal battle to get my domain back. I am the rightful owner of!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2018 08:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

#1 Author of original report NP, Name Pros is a forum platform. NAMEPROS has nothing to do with stealing! Namepros CLEAR.

My mistake!

Remove Namepros from any and all references in this story.

When the BOMB was dropped on me Wed Mar 7 that my 3 letter domain, had been stolen, i did not understand the company affiliations the reseller had. Namepros is a forum platform only and noted that they are not guilty of anything. i apologize for the mistake. is a forum site only.

• NamePros is a forum where users post the content they decide to post, similar to Reddit.
  • NamePros is NOT a reseller of domains.
  • NamePros is NOT a registrar.
  • NetworkSolutions is a registrar and has no connection to NamePros.
  • Thousands of users have signed up on NamePros, just like I did, like this platform.
  • NamePros is not associated with James Booth in anyway except that he signed up to post on this website, just like you did.
  • NamePros has never had possession or anything to do with the registration of domain name

Please strike from the record any thing i wrote but mistake. i did not understand and i apologize to NamePros!

Instead the stolen domain that foreign domain reseller, James Booth of Buy Quality Domain Names (BQDN) knowingly poseseses, and will not return. was the transfer platform. Network Soltuions, gave my domain away to the buyer without proper evidence. Their investigation was completed without contacting me, and the investigator single handedly decided to give my domain of 22 years away without PROVING I had anything to do with the transaction, at all!

thnank you.

remove they are a discussion platform only. is a known stolen domain!

AUTHOR: Rebecca - (United States)

remove they are the platform of discussion with strings containing verbiage regarding the stolen domain

James Booth holds a known stolen domain Don't Buy it is stolen!

AUTHOR: Rebecca - (United States)

James Booth has been told multiple times that the domain he now hold is stolen! He does not care and will not return it to it's rightful and only owner. Law suit pending!