Complaint Review: James Marnley - Internet

• Reported By: Jeff — London Alabama Uk
  • James Marnley

Internet
    USA

James Marnley James Taylor, James Marley, Jade Smith, James Kevin Marnley, Lord James Taylor Took my money scam Torquay Internet

12 months ago I bought a business from this man and his company profit ltd and so far he has fail to give any of the promise training and support and keep to ignore my calls and when I do get to speak to him is rude. He ripped me off and taken my hard earned money and now I have taken him through courts to get it back. He can try hide from me and I will find him and make him answer for what he done. The courts have say his contract is like murky puddle and not worth paper its written on. I met with other people like he has scammed over years and they have same stories and there is plan from them to take this trader to court and claim there money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2017 03:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/james-marnley/internet/james-marnley-james-taylor-james-marley-jade-smith-james-kevin-marnley-lord-james-ta-1384140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content