X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: JANET MOYER - Ozark Missouri

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: DOG LOVER — California United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • JANET MOYER 6228 S Riverglen Rd Ozark, Missouri United States

JANET MOYER JAN MOYER DOG BREEDER: MINI-AUSSIES & WESTIES LIED ABOUT BREEDING RIGHTS AFTER SELLING MINI-AUSSIE PUPPY Ozark Missouri

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

BUYER BEWARE -- Jan Moyer, Janet Moyer - is a fraudulent breeder of mini aussies. she is unbelievably hostile, has no ethics and is trying to defraud me of my rights to breed the puppy she sold me 10 months ago. She repeatedly changes the terms and lied to me when I first purchased a four month boy from her.

She told me that she would sell "full rights" for $400 more than I paid 10 months ago, then said $300 more three weeks ago. When I said I was ready she peppered me with questions, was negative and hostile and now wants to charge $1500.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2018 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/janet-moyer/ozark-missouri-65721/janet-moyer-jan-moyerdog-breeder-mini-aussies-westies-lied-about-breeding-rights-afte-1441100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair