Complaint Review: John Rinaldi - Belton Missouri

• John Rinaldi
    6930 Chapel Terrace
    Belton, Missouri
    United States

John Rinaldi Lied and stole money from me took way more money then I owed then said the money came late and I owed more money I proved they lied and got a letter they send another bill Belton Missouri

I was so mad at the scam calls I received from Credit One Bank I wrote them a a letter with my last payment under protest one week early. Sent every dime and their card cut up. Told them I will go to Las Vegas and kill every one there with my bare hands them and all their families.

They sent a letter of apologized. Said they would not contact me again. Then they just sent me a bill saying my last payment was late. Trying charge me even more money. Asking me over the phone for my personal bank account from unknown numbers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2018 04:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/john-rinaldi/belton-missouri-64012/john-rinaldi-lied-and-stole-money-from-me-took-way-more-money-then-i-owed-then-said-the-m-1436870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content