Complaint Review: Just One Dime - Pflugerville Texas

• Reported By: John — Manchester United States
  • Just One Dime

Pflugerville, Texas
    United States

Just One Dime Just One Dime, Seth Kneip They proimise you coching and a plan to make your own passive income online but once they get your money that's it. There training is some garbage crappy pre recorded webinars where there were no attendees and all they do is try to upsell you. Pflugerville Texas

*Author of original report: Seth Kniep called me

I bought into the idea that Just One Dime could help me get my business off the ground and I could have "margin to do the things I love with the people I love"  but in reality they took the money and ran.  I cannot get them to respond to my refund request.

This website is garbage and will get you feeling like Seth cares and this and that but in reality all he cares about is the money you are spending.  Fast talker with no substance whatsoever.  He expects you to believe he took .10c and turned it into millions.  Pure hog wash!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2018 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/just-one-dime/pflugerville-texas/just-one-dime-just-one-dime-seth-kneip-they-proimise-you-coching-and-a-plan-to-make-your-1438590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Seth Kniep called me

AUTHOR: John - (United States)

I would like to take a minute and update what has happened.  No doubt I was not happy with the program I purchased and I was not happy with the return policy,  However here is what I am happy about.  Seth reached out to me and is commited to not only making me happy and making things right but he is also concerned about improving on the areas of concern that I raised up to him.

When I was communicating with Seth I got the genuine sense that he does care.  So I wanted to make sure that the community here knows that.  I think it speaks volumes that Seth reached out to me, he took my criticism, and instead of coming out swinging he responded with humilty and a genuine concern.

If you are looking to sell on amazon and getting involved in that market place you could do far worse than to choose a mentor like Seth Kniep.  His coaches really do seem to care.  It is unfortunate that I had a bad experience but I will add that my own financial difficulties compounded how I felt about JOD and that was unfair to them.  If I had it to do again I would not file this report and unfortunately I do not believe I can take it down or else I would.