Complaint Review: Ken Adachi Educate-yourself.org - Costa Mesa California

Costa Mesa, California
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Ken Adachi Educate-yourself.org Beware - You will receive no product and loose your money Costa Mesa California

*Author of original report: Update - problem solved products received.

It's been almost a year since I ordered products from Ken and I have not received any part of my order from him. I contacted him several times and he advised me that he had been very busy but would ship them out by the end of the week. Finally he stopped responding to my messages all together.

I must suggest that you find other locations for your orgon materials, and there are plenty of alternatives available.

Timen
willow grove, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2008 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ken-adachi-educate-yourselforg/costa-mesa-california-92628/ken-adachi-educate-yourselforg-beware-you-will-receive-no-product-and-loose-your-money-381404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Update - problem solved products received.

AUTHOR: Timen - (U.S.A.)

After one final attempt I was finally able to get through and have since received my materials. The materials are of very high quality and exactly as advertised. It seems this company is behind by about a year with it's products. It would be helpful to set the expectation for such a long wait at the onset of the purchase order. I can recommend these products but you must be prepared for an extremely long wait to receive anything.