Complaint Review: Kia Of North Bay - North Bay Ontario

Corner Of Main And John
    North Bay, Ontario
    Canada

Kia Of North Bay Did not fix original problem North Bay Ontario Canada

I bought my 2006 kia sedona "as new" in June 2006, but it had been used as the service shuttle since Febuary 2006. It had 7900km's on it when I took delivery.

The day I drove it home it had a horrible shake. They did wheel balancing, some front end parts, front rotors and even a transmission. It's still shaking and now has 70000km's on it. The origional problem has never been fixed and 2 weeks ago I had to pay $800.00 for rear rotors and labor.

They have had it in their shop more times than I can count, but shouldn't everthing still be warrantied because I have never, in 2 years, had a smooth ride in my new van?

Thankyou.

Danielle
Astorville, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2008 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kia-of-north-bay/north-bay-ontario-p0h-1b0/kia-of-north-bay-did-not-fix-original-problem-north-bay-ontario-canada-367179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content