Complaint Review: legal tax defense - Santa Ana California

• legal tax defense
    1651 e. 4th street #218
    Santa Ana, California
    United States

legal tax defense Christi Ortega LTD re;presentative They took my money with the understanding that they would work to reduce my irs taxes owed by 90% Santa Ana California

*UPDATE Employee: Dear Valued Client

I was told that my total price would only be 395.00 and it would cover negotiation of my tax relief by 90%.  I was called 1 month later and told that I had to paid twenty -nine hundredth dollars to cover the cost of negotiation that the $400.00 that I gave was only for investigation.  The company already had the result of the investigation on the paperwork that I signed.  I was not told that I would have to paid any more money for investigation.  )Please help me!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2017 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/legal-tax-defense/santa-ana-california-92701/legal-tax-defense-christi-ortega-ltd-representative-they-took-my-money-with-the-underst-1415401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Dear Valued Client

AUTHOR: Legal Tax Defense - (United States)

Legal Tax Defense Inc. Ensures 100% customer satisfaction through our Tax Investigation two phase process. The initial fee for the Tax Investigation is to conduct a compliance call with the taxing authority (Federal Or State) on behalf of our client to see exactly what is going on. We offer no guarantee other than providing the client with a detailed report from IRS coupled with Wage and Income Transcripts. From there we provide our clients with a plan of action. This could be as easy as filing outstanding unfiled tax returns. Or getting our clients back on track with an installment agreement. We offer transparency with this two-step process. This way our clients are not uncertain about what is going to be accomplished by our firm. Sometimes clients disagree with the results that the IRS or State is providing us. We offer a second call or a three way call to clear up any confusion. At that juncture if the client is unsatisfied with the Fed/State compliance call results they are only invested the Investigation Fee. Hopefully at that point they will take matters into their own hands if they do not want us to proceed with Phase Two (Resolution). We believe in the above referenced case this is most likely the situation.