This site uses cookies to store information on your computer which may track your browsing behavior on our site and provide you with ads or other offers that may be relevant to you. Some are essential to make our site work; others help us improve the user experience. Read our Privacy Policy to learn more. Further, effective 5/24/2018 due to GDPR, citizens of any GDPR applicable country are prohibited from using this site. Read our Terms of Service to learn more.By using our site you understand and agree to these terms.

Complaint Review: Legaltrade.co.uk

• Submitted: Mon, February 12, 2018
  • Updated: Mon, February 12, 2018
  • Reported By: Peter — NEWBURY England / Reading United Kingdom
  • Legaltrade.co.uk

other, other
    other

Legaltrade.co.uk Took money from my c card without permission other other

I was asked if i wanted to purchase insurance for the money i was trading with another company and they assured me that they were part of that company so i agreed to pay the $500.00 for the insurance with my credit card. They then stripped my credit card beyond its agreed limit and left me with the overcharged fine. After constant emails to try to recover my money nothing has worked the phone number is bogus and i personally am out of pocket to the tune of 1,900 gbp. Not happy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2018 07:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/legaltradecouk/other-other/legaltradecouk-took-money-from-my-c-card-without-permission-other-other-1428703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content