X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Lifeykey AND Ginix - Milpitas California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Lawrenceville Georgia
  • Lifeykey AND Ginix 1521 California Circle, Milpitas, California Milpitas, California U.S.A.

Lifeykey AND Ginix add charges to my credit card without authorization, after I had cancelled. Milpitas California

*Consumer Suggestion: more than a 300,000 victimized website owners

I had ordered a product from Lifekey, which,
in turn, they used the billing services of
Ginix Billing, which continued to charge
amounts to my credit card after I had cancelled
my order. In fact, my credit card company, Direct Mechants Bank continued to allow this after they had been told not to do so.

This was the first and last time that I will ever order anything over the Internet again, and I will never give my credit card number out to anyone again.

Lifekey and Ginix are frauds and criminals. These two criminal organizations should be prosecuted.

David
Lawrenceville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2003 03:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lifeykey-and-ginix/milpitas-california-95035/lifeykey-and-ginix-add-charges-to-my-credit-card-without-authorization-after-i-had-cancel-66176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

more than a 300,000 victimized website owners

AUTHOR: Rhea - (India)

POSTED: Saturday, October 18, 2003
This company has run away with hard earned money of more than a 300000 website owners, for filling all criminal complaints against the company and recovery of money contact:

Fremont Police Department