Complaint Review: Lincoln academy - Houston Texas

• Lincoln academy
    12606
    Houston, Texas
    United States

Lincoln academy Take my money and give ne a fake high school diploma NY Houston Texas

*Consumer Comment: They are in the business of selling fake diplomas

I want my money back the take 500 from me and give me a fake high school diploma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2018 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lincoln-academy/houston-texas-77015/lincoln-academy-take-my-money-and-give-ne-a-fake-high-school-diploma-ny-houston-texas-1460478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

They are in the business of selling fake diplomas

AUTHOR: Florida Native - (United States)

I hope you have learned a valuable lesson. This company has been around for a very long time selling fake diplomas. The diplomas are worthless. But you knew that when you sent them the money to buy a worthless diploma. The lesson here is:  don't sendd money to purchase anything without checking it out first.

Why don't you get your GED? At least it will be the real thing and you have the potential of learning something.

Take control of your life. Get an education. Or better yet, learn a trade that will serve you for life.