Complaint Review: Linkeo - Melbourne VIC

13/120 Little Collins St
    Melbourne, VIC
    Australia

Linkeo David Took the money and Did not deliver the website. Melbourne VIC

I met with a sales person from Linkeo name David Um. He came to my house to help me with my website. He told me not to sign up with LInkeo and to sign up with a much discounted price. I then finally found out that I signed up with him instead and I ddi not get a website he promised and he took my money and I now he is uncotactable. LInkeo beware of this guy! I then Google him and there are other people that are not happy and took their money as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2018 10:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/linkeo/melbourne-vic-3000/linkeo-david-took-the-money-and-did-not-deliver-the-website-melbourne-vic-1438984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content