Complaint Review: MADRE GILES AND CHRIS INGRAM CREDIT BUSINESS SCAM - GEORGIA

• MADRE GILES AND CHRIS INGRAM CREDIT BUSINESS SCAM

, GEORGIA
    United States

MADRE GILES AND CHRIS INGRAM CREDIT BUSINESS SCAM COMPLETE LIES GEORGIA

I just was notified of where my money was sent to last year. I was in communication with a group that conducted weekly calls. There was a lady who claimed that her company could secured up to $300,000 in 6 months or so.

Myself and others rendered our money to receive this service. She used another name but as time went on I discovered who these people are. As of October 12th 2018, myself and others have not received anything remotely close to this.

I wanted to inform others to stay far away from Madre Giles and Chris Ingram. I over heard a few other parties involved but I am not sure of the proper names.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2018 06:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/madre-giles-and-chris-ingram-credit-business-scam/georgia/madre-giles-and-chris-ingram-credit-business-scam-complete-lies-georgia-1464315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content