Complaint Review: Magnisique Beauty cream - California

• Reported By: ron — Fish Creek Wisconsin United States
  • Magnisique Beauty cream

, California
    United States

Magnisique Beauty cream charged my credit card three times for a product i dont want and will not give me a refund California

I got on to a  web link ,when i was on the walmart web page, it the took me to this free sample page indorsed by Jennifer Aniston the movie actress,for her anti wrinkle cream. I did not know I was on some kind of on going payment plane for other products, after getting my credit card statement i realized these charges and called them to STOP sending product and to refund my charges to my credit card with no avail......saying sorry this is company policy. So i am out over $200.00 for my so caller    FREE  sample.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2018 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/magnisique-beauty-cream/california/magnisique-beauty-cream-charged-my-credit-card-three-times-for-a-product-i-dont-want-and-1434080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content