Complaint Review: MBFUSA GROUP - Oregon Portland

• MBFUSA GROUP
    735 SW 20th Pl Ste 210
    Oregon, Portland
    United States

I was receiving FedEx packages to my address and my responsibility was take pictures of the items in packages such as(computers&ladys bags&Thermostats ect) Once i did that I tape the package back up and send it thru FedEx. That was all I had to do. My contract stated that I would get paid $2150 a month and $30 for each package I sent off,so I did that process for 30 days. So my 30 days ran from 8/10/18 thru 9/10/18. On 9/10 they were suppose pay me my base pay&my bonus, I tried to go on my web platform page i couldn't login, call the numbers they provided me with,still no response.I was counting on my pay that promise me with that contract.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2018 06:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mbfusa-group/oregon-portland-97205/mbfusa-group-victor-lamere-they-did-pay-melike-they-said-they-was-oregon-portland-1460653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

MBFUSA GROUP VICTOR LAMERE DID NOT PAY ME MY MONEY!!

AUTHOR: Judy - (United States)

THEY ARE TELLING FASLE INFORMATION. I DID NOT RECEIVE MY PAY FROM MBFUSA GROUP VICTOR LAMERE

MBFUSA GROUP VICTOR LAMERE DID NOT PAY ME THEY ARE TELLING FALSE INFORMATION

AUTHOR: Judy - (United States)

SOMEONE WENT ON MY RIPOFF ACCOUNT AND POSTED FALSE INFORMATION WITH MBFUSA GROUP AND FOR YOU THAT DID THAT PLEASE STOP!!

THEY DID NOT PAY ME MY COMPENSATION!!

Um Joe

AUTHOR: Peter - (United States)

Joe did you even read this post?   She is the one with a collection agency after her.

As far as her so called boss owning her money you can't collect from Russian scammers.

#4 General Comment

Collections Guy

AUTHOR: Joe - (United States)

I am very familiar with your industry, and know what you are up against when collecting and the best possible strategies to collect your money. My Company specializes in getting money collected from companies that don't pay within 5 days, please call me for my "No Collection, No charge" rate at 972-663-8593

Sorry...

AUTHOR: Robert - (United States)

This is not to beat you while you are down, but you may have bigger problems to deal with than a missing "paycheck".

You were never going to get paid, and you have just become party to major crimes. You have either receved and shipped stolen goods, or the goods you are "reshipping" were paid for with stolen funds. Either way when all of this starts to unwind(and it will), the only "REAL" information the companies have is your address. So at some point you can expect a visit from your local law enforcement or if this is a really big case the FBI.

If this does happen, hopefully they will see you as just a "dupe" and not try to go after you. However, they also may decide that you should have known something was not right and in turn try to hold you responsible. So I would suggest you go down to your local law enforcement and give them everything you have. By the way everything these people gave you was fake. Their name was fake, their website was paid for with stolen credit cards, their phones were throw-away cell phones again paid for with stolen credit cards, and their address was either fake or to a totally unrelated business.

Good Luck

You are receiving stolen goods

AUTHOR: Peter - (United States)

A time-honored method of extracting cash from stolen credit cards involves “reshipping” scams, which manage the purchase, reshipment and resale of carded consumer goods from America to Eastern Europe — primarily Russia.

Many retailers long ago stopped allowing direct shipments of consumer goods from the United States to Russia and Eastern Europe, citing the high rate of fraudulent transactions for goods destined to those areas. As a result, fraudsters have perfected the reshipping service, a criminal enterprise that allows card thieves and the service operators essentially split the profits from merchandise ordered with stolen credit and debit cards.

The “operator” of the reshipping service specializes in recruiting “reshipping mules” or “drops” — essentially unwitting consumers in the United States who are enlisted through work-at-home job scams an large salary just for receiving and reshipping packages.

In practice, virtually all drops are cut loose after approximately 30 days of their first shipment — just before the promised paycheck is due.

Sorry. You need to contact the FBI immediately.