X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Media Concepts - Calumet City Illinois

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Las Vegas Nevada
  • Media Concepts 1761 River Oaks Drive Calumet City, Illinois U.S.A.

John Fraizer - Media Concepts Took $1,000. and did not invest my money every 60days as promised. Calumet City Illinois

John Frazier of Media Concepts along with Chris Harper told me if I invested $1,000 I would receive an extra $1,500 every sixty days. the sixty days was due on november 07. And if he was not able to carry this out he would pay me the $1,000 plus another $1,000.

After many emails, phone calls and letters, they just refused to answer back to me. they returned one letter, moved their address and my emails were send back to me.

Chris Harper, John's partner told me not to worry about losing my money, that John was very successful in the ad business.

I want my money back and John and Chris fined for thid scam rip off!

Please investigate this.

Timothy
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2008 06:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/media-concepts/calumet-city-illinois-60409/john-fraizer-media-concepts-took-1000-and-did-not-invest-my-money-every-60days-as-pro-297454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair