This site uses cookies to store information on your computer which may track your browsing behavior on our site and provide you with ads or other offers that may be relevant to you. Some are essential to make our site work; others help us improve the user experience. Read our Privacy Policy to learn more. Further, effective 5/24/2018 due to GDPR, citizens of any GDPR applicable country are prohibited from using this site. Read our Terms of Service to learn more.By using our site you understand and agree to these terms.

Complaint Review: Medical Services Group

San Francisco 415 Area code
    , California
    United States

Medical Services Group, California

My pharmacist is submitting for approval for my pain medication sending to my PCP for approval for TOPICAL treatment. Refused to tell me exactl\ names of pharmacy or my doctor and asked "who are you”? They then hung up and unable to call back SCAM Asked for my physical address gave.

Lots of different 415 area code calls lots of people in room making calls.

SCAM cannot call back

415-663-7003, 415-921-9684, 415-921-9685, 415-921-9682, 415-529-7614

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2017 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/medical-services-group/california/medical-services-group-california-1417685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content