Complaint Review: midwestmayhem.org - Internet

• Reported By: Martin — other Czechia
  • midwestmayhem.org

Internet
    China

midwestmayhem.org Midwest Mayhem Nike Shop Shop Cheap Jordan Shoes Nike Air Max Shoes They sent different model of ordered shoes and also fake copy of them.

I paid money via on-line credit card. They confirm the delivery time via email. I recieved box of NIKE shoes, but I ordered totally different model. Another problem is - China / Turkey copy of shoes. I didn´t recieved original NIKE shoes which they offered. I want to send this box back and I want back my money, but nobody reply after this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2017 12:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/midwestmayhemorg/internet/midwestmayhemorg-midwest-mayhem-nike-shop-shop-cheap-jordan-shoes-nike-air-max-shoes-they-1410909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content