X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Victim — Sorrento United States
  • MIKE ANTHONY III United States

MIKE ANTHONY III American Haul Experts. 6323874560 Mr. Anthony and I spoke throughout several emails pertaining to ship in my daughter's vehicle to San Antonio as she was returning for her first Duty station.

6323874560 Mr. Anthony and I spoke throughout several emails pertaining to ship in my daughter's vehicle to San Antonio as she was returning for her first Duty station mr. Anthony came across as reliable and trustworthy however Mr Anthony failed to disclose that he took for himself $150 deposit in which he did not tell us that this deposit did not come off of the name price so when the car arrived in San Antonio to our surprise the driver states that he was due $550 for delivery mr. Anthony quoted us $550.

Once again Mr. Anthony did not say that the $150 that he received prior to the cars delivery was not included in the price so the driver and myself were standing there scratching our heads wondering what the hell happened and why didn't mr. Anthony disclosed to the shipping company as well as myself that he pocketed $150 and did not tell us that this was for his self.

Mr. Anthony is a con artist he gives the shipping industry a black guy please do not deal with Mr Mike Anthony the third as he is a liar a con artist a thief and he rips off military personnel and all types of people we felt violated to the highest level mr. Anthony has not reached out contacted us after several attempts of trying to reach him quotation mark quotation mark quotation mark once again please if you need to have your vehicle shipped anywhere steer clear of any shipping company that has mr. Mike Anthony the third name attached to it he is a rip-off to the highest levels of rip off United States.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2019 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mike-anthony-iii/-/mike-anthony-iii-american-haul-experts-6323874560-mr-anthony-and-i-spoke-throughout-seve-1474156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Investigates Reputation Repair