X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Daligoya — Daytona Florida USA
  • Mimosahostilisrootbark.net Internet USA

Mimosahostilisrootbark.net Scam, you will receive nothing! Keep your money. Las Vegas Internet

*Consumer Comment: DEFINITELY NOT A SCAM! GREAT DYE!

*Consumer Comment: NOT A SCAM GREAT EXPERIENCE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Avoid this vendor at all cost. It is a shipping scam. They listed on eBay first and then removed the item after purchase then sent the website info to follow through with payment. You will receive nothing but an empty envelope with a "we care" photocopy allegedly from USPS. They ship the empty envelope with a bogus sales amount so that it can't be insured or provide a tracking number. You will deal with Gabriel Olivieira, once they have your money and you try and contact them for a refund there is no reply. They are not professional. Stay away if you value your money

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2017 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mimosahostilisrootbarknet/internet/mimosahostilisrootbarknet-scam-you-will-receive-nothing-keep-your-money-las-vegas-i-1358738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
1Employee/Owner

DEFINITELY NOT A SCAM! GREAT DYE!

AUTHOR: Michael - (United States)

POSTED: Friday, April 20, 2018

I've bought from this vendor multiple times, he's really generous and has given me extra a couple times. Always responds to my emails and has offered recipes to use the mhrb as a lotion as well. It definitely isn't a shipping scam, he provides a tracking number the day you place your order and it usually arrives in about 3 days. I've never been unsatisfied with the quality either!

NOT A SCAM GREAT EXPERIENCE

AUTHOR: Michael - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, December 26, 2017

This is not a shipping scam, I've always received exactly what they said they were sending, with a tracking number and it is great quality. Whoever posted that was scammed by a different site posing as this website. I highly recommend them, they offer FREE samples that are legitimately free and don't even charge you for shipping.

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Liar

AUTHOR: Gabriel - (United States)

POSTED: Sunday, December 24, 2017

I have proof that that you are the scammer, look at the attached pictures, which are emails you sent me and the full refund I gave you. You purchased from me several times (first from Ebay and then directly from my site). You did receive the product and told me it was of high quality. Nobody would believe that the Post Office would allow me to ship a damaged package with a label saying that USPS damaged the package. That is whay I don't ship to 3rd world countries like yours (but you managed to convince me to ship there) I also issued a full refund to your credit card for the last shipment (which was damaged but I still believe you received the product) Is is no coincidence that the Philippines is the most corrupt country in the entire world. look it up!!!

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair