Complaint Review: MIXTAPE MURDA - Internet

• MIXTAPE MURDA
    MIXTAPEMURDA.COM
    Internet

MIXTAPE MURDA, M.W.E. MUSIC GROUP RIPOFF NEVER SENT OUT ORDER NEW YORK Internet

I ordered 10 cds from mixtapemurda.com and was supposed to receive them along with 4 free cds in 6-10 days. 2 weeks later and no response, I e-mailed them as to where my order was. They lied and said they sent me an e-mail saying 1 item was out of stock so they were waiting on me to tell them what to do!! They never sent me an e-mail. And not only that but I also left several pieces of contact info. DO NOT deal with this company unless you want to be RIPPED OFF!!

Steve
KANSAS CITY, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2005 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mixtape-murda/internet/mixtape-murda-mwe-music-group-ripoff-never-sent-out-order-new-york-internet-137467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content