This site uses cookies to store information on your computer which may track your browsing behavior on our site and provide you with ads or other offers that may be relevant to you. Some are essential to make our site work; others help us improve the user experience. Read our Privacy Policy to learn more. Further, effective 5/24/2018 due to GDPR, citizens of any GDPR applicable country are prohibited from using this site. Read our Terms of Service to learn more.By using our site you understand and agree to these terms.

Complaint Review: Moneypak reload card

• Submitted: Tue, February 13, 2018
  • Updated: Tue, February 13, 2018
  • Reported By: Angelene — Lemon Grove California United States
  • Moneypak reload card

Internet
    United States

Moneypak reload card Stole my money Internet

On Christmas I got money from my son, but not real money he gave me a Moneypak number to load onto my AccountNow card. I proceed to load it onto my card on the Moneypak site. An error came up saying I need to upload my ID information I was completely out of my mind because I have been doing this with my kids for over 2 years. I did it and it said 2 days it will release my money. I waited 4 days and no money as of today not a penny has been loaded to my card. A $400.00 Christmas gift gone...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2018 04:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/moneypak-reload-card/internet/moneypak-reload-card-stole-my-money-internet-1428944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content