X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Murray Hill National - Dallas Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: anne — Cincinnati Ohio United States of America
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Murray Hill National Dallas, Texas USA

Murray Hill National Will recruit you for a study but not pay you Dallas Texas

I have had 2 bad experiences with this company. The first one I was recruited for a study for a sister company of theirs (or so they said) here locally but when I arrived for the study they had no record of me. No pay, no return call.

I was contacted in early July about a Pepperidge Farm bread study. I made several videos, had them uploaded, spent time on the phone both with the organizer and with the client. I was promised $200 for the study but have not received my payment and have tried contacting the company several times. Nobody ever returns my call.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2016 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/murray-hill-national/dallas-texas/murray-hill-national-will-recruit-you-for-a-study-but-not-pay-you-dallas-texas-1323373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair