Complaint Review: My Sol Pools, Inc - Royal Palm Beach Florida

• Reported By: A. gentleman — Palm Beach Florida United States
  • My Sol Pools, Inc

Royal Palm Beach, Florida
    United States

My Sol Pools, Inc HAYDEE Ullfig Demolish existing pool deck and install new pavers over sand. Royal Palm Beach Florida

My Sol Pools, Inc. Was hired to Demolish an existing pool deck and install new pavers over sand. Very sloppy work pavers were chipped and uneven. After the paver deck was finished she demanded Payment prior to having the permit closed out. Ms ULLFIG tried to bully me and say that HER contract states the payment is due in full before permits. Hogwash. She has not closed out the permit and is now holding my house hostage as she walked off the job! Not a very professional way to do business. I now have to get someone else to close out the permit. "BEWARE”

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2018 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/my-sol-pools-inc/royal-palm-beach-florida/my-sol-pools-inc-haydee-ullfig-demolish-existing-pool-deck-and-install-new-pavers-over-s-1451205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content