Complaint Review: MYLIFE>COM - Internet

• Reported By: Sherry — Hornell New York
  • MYLIFE>COM

Internet
    USA

MYLIFE>COM Did a search on Mylife.com for free,supposedly,but had to pay$6 for security,they charged my cc$83. Mylife.com Internet

I went to mylife.com to find an old friend.  I typed in the person's name and they gave me a tiny bit of information.  I then clicked free search or view free, I forgot exactly, but it was "free". They asked me to type in my name and some information about myself so the person could contact me, so I did, then a sign comes up to pay $6 for security reasons so no one can just come in a get your information, so I was forced to pay the $6 because they already had my information. They then charged my credit card $83. I was shocked. It was a total scam. Mylive.com should be closed down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 01:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mylifecom/internet/mylifecom-did-a-search-on-mylifecom-for-freesupposedlybut-had-to-pay6-for-security-1058122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content