Complaint Review: Nashville Matchmakers - Franklin Tennessee

• Nashville Matchmakers
    3325 Aspen Grove Dr. Suite 103 Franklin
    Franklin, Tennessee
    United States

Nashville Matchmakers Nashville Singles Don't fall for the scam that is Nashville Matchmakers Franklin Tennessee

As a very busy working professional with limited time, who didn't trust internet dating sites (still don't, they're scams too), I fell for the promise of quality, professional matches.  8 months later, I've had exactly 2 dates, neither of which were even remotely within my guidelines, and were miserable failures.  The only time they contacted me with a "Match" was when I complained about the lack of response from them.

Now, I've been "ghosted," by this rip-off company.  From what I've learned, I got off easy and at least I put it on a miles CC so there's that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2018 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nashville-matchmakers/franklin-tennessee-37067/nashville-matchmakers-nashville-singles-dont-fall-for-the-scam-that-is-nashville-matchma-1455964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content