X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Nationwide Credit Corporation - Corning New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Baltimore Maryland
  • Nationwide Credit Corporation 50 E. Market St. Corning, New York U.S.A.

Nationwide Credit Corporation false report of medical bill money not due on my credit report Corning New York

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I know who you owe to

*Consumer Suggestion: Contact Nationwide

I have been having trouble getting credit. I checked my credit report.

Nationwide Credit Corp a compnay I never heard of until I pulled my credit report.

I have health insurance. On March 2002 they have me down as owing a medical bill for $707.00 They do not say who I owe this money to and who reported it to them.

What can I do about this since I never heard of these people and I do not owe any medical bills.?

I need this removed from my credit report asap. How do I go about getting this problem resolved?

Rosemarie
Baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2005 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nationwide-credit-corporation/corning-new-york-14830/nationwide-credit-corporation-false-report-of-medical-bill-money-not-due-on-my-credit-repo-148283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I know who you owe to

AUTHOR: 8years Collecting - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Saturday, October 25, 2008
Look I used to work for them YEARS ago. They are a small company in Alexandria VA but they are reputable. Because you live in Baltimore MD it leads me to believe you owe the medical bill to Johns Hopkins, that is one of their clients. Call them or if you dont want to call them send your request in writting that you want a copy of the bill.

Hope this helps Good Luck to you.

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Contact Nationwide

AUTHOR: Bruce - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Sunday, July 03, 2005
You can contact Nationwide at 312-368-8231.

Your credit report will not list the original creditor for medical bills, because it can indicate health information in violation of privacy laws.

When you call Nationwide, they can provide verification of the debt. If they can not, they will remove it from your credit and provide you a letter stating such.

Unfortunantly, that nature of the medical business makes it so this happens ALL the time.

Please let us know how it turns out.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair