Complaint Review: Natural-Acai-Berry - Sparks Nevada

• Reported By: Las Cruces New Mexico
  • Natural-Acai-Berry
    1285 Baring Blvd. #297
    Sparks, Nevada

Natural-Acai-Berry charged me a month's supply of a product that I didn't intend to order Sparks Nevada

I received an online offer to try acai-berry supplements for only $4.95 shipping and handling. I gave my credit card info and then was on vacation for 3 weeks. When I returned I saw that I had 2 separate packages waiting for me. I didn't understand what happened until I saw a charge on my credit card bill from Super Acai Supplements for 69.95. This is a scam. Do not fall for this so-called introductory offer to try this product or any other.

Bevey
Las Cruces, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2009 09:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/natural-acai-berry/sparks-nevada-89434/natural-acai-berry-charged-me-a-months-supply-of-a-product-that-i-didnt-intend-to-order-421250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content