X  |  CLOSE

• Updated:
  • Reported By: John — Fort Lauderdale United States
  • NCH Marine Larry Hill 3200 SW Andrews ave Fort Lauderdale , FL United States

NCH Marine Larry Hill Hydraulic repair, Stabilzor work Fort Lauderdale FL

Larry Hill and his crew worked on my yacht for 3 months and everything he touched I had to have repaired by somebody else. He is the reason yacht owners get fed up with boats and exit the recreation. They used pipe sealant on high pressure hydraulic hoses that use o rings.

Larry chased these leaks for months. I finally hired someone else to take everything apart drain the system flush it out and install the O-rings and it’s never leaked since. Second he wired the stabilizers backwards after servicing and when we took the boat out in 20 kn of wind was the stabilizers enhance the roll, not dampening it making the boat dangerous to operate.

Third he said I needed a new $10,000 hydraulic manifold when in fact he was over pressurizing the manifold by rebuilding incorrectly. I spent $10,000 on a new manifold I didn’t even need to buy, this was verified by the manufacture after I sent the old one back to them for analysis that Larry worked on.

The real issue with Larry is his morals and ethics are so bad after revealing his problems all he could say to me was "go ahead and sue me he has a very good lawyer”. I paid every invoice in full and on time, he has all of my money yet I had to pay for everything twice. He is completely incompetent that makes emotional decisions over logical decisions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2019 05:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nch-marine-larry-hill/fort-lauderdale-fl-33315/nch-marine-larry-hill-hydraulic-repair-stabilzor-work-fort-lauderdale-fl-1471161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content