Complaint Review: neobits.com - Internet

• Reported By: Wolfmoon1313 — Raleigh North Carolina
  • neobits.com

Internet
    USA

neobits.com this company will give you the run around Internet

This company ran a promotion on large projector screens. I ordered one and within a few days they sent me an email saying my item was headed to the warehouse to be shipped. A few weeks passed so I contacted their customer service. They were prompt with a response that they had too many orders and mine was placed on back order. They told me that it would be 2 more weeks. Now they just sent me an email that said my order is cancelled due to them not having the item. A legit company should know whether or not they have the inventory before accepting the order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2014 07:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/neobitscom/internet/neobitscom-this-company-will-give-you-the-run-around-internet-1147457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content