Complaint Review: NSB Surf Shack - New Smyrna Beach Florida

• Reported By: Port Orange Florida
  • NSB Surf Shack
    3rd Ave.
    New Smyrna Beach, Florida

NSB Surf Shack unethical refund procedures, rude to customers, fail to deliver product. Rip-off! New Smyrna Beach Florida

I purchased a surf board for my son for his birthday. He wanted a brand new board this year. Well i ordered a custom board which i never received they told me 2- 4 weeks for delivery.

After 6 weeks of my son patiently waiting. I phone the store and the store personal was rude to the point of actually hanging up on me when they were simply question about when the manager would be there. Finally i reach an employee who was not so rude and tells me when the owner will be in.

I asked about son's board and then told me it still was not ready offered to sell him a used board for less money. My son agreed and when he went to the store (without my knowledge) he received the used surf board and the store actually wrote a refund check out to my son's grandmother. His grandmother was not entitled to my hard earned cash and this is highly unexceptable to me

Angela
Port Orange, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2004 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nsb-surf-shack/new-smyrna-beach-florida-32168/nsb-surf-shack-unethical-refund-procedures-rude-to-customers-fail-to-deliver-product-ri-99067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content