Complaint Review: NSS Magazine

• Updated: Tue, February 12, 2002
  • Reported By:
  • NSS Magazine

NSS-Magazine - Legit Charges, Cancelled Easily

I also had a charge for NSS-Magazine, it was one of those trial offers I did over the internet but forgot about. I DID receive the magazines, but easily cancelled and was told that I would get a full refund in 1-2 billing cycles. I'll be sure to check for the refund, but this is just to say that in my case, the charges were legit (I did place the trial order).

Don't jump to conclusions if you have this charge. Call the 800 number, but press 0 at the message until it gets you to a real person (only took about 30 seconds on hold) but had to do it twice. Person was very nice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content