X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Rosanne — Amity United States
  • nvostore United Kingdom

nvostore Dudedealstore They took my money, confirmed my order but never shipped

I ordered a snow blower from nvostore, received confirmation, stated order would ship in 2-3 days. Next received email stating they had to change name to dudedealstore and my order would be shipped in 2-3 days.

Have heard no more from them, and can't find on internet anymore. Tried to send email to address they posted for support, but it came back, couldn't deliver.

Not was I stupid, I lost 29.99, but learned a valuable lesson.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2018 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nvostore/nvostore-dudedealstore-they-took-my-money-confirmed-my-order-but-never-shipped-1468336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair